**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Combo Party cruelty removal not affected by Combo Shield

OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
This old bug has reappeared. Getting hit with a Combo Shield up is once again removing the Cruelty buffs and dealing damage.

iPhone 8 and iPhone XS Max
Latest release

Aegon on the team with proxima, no boosts. Occurred in both side quest and in 6.1.2.
(cost me a near full health aegon in side quest, pretty much ending that entry)

Please respond once you've passed the info to the team.

Comments

• JunhanrocksJunhanrocks Posts: 18
    Happened to me too in the side quest. Was using guillotine 2099 and this happened, its a pretty big deal, guillotine 2099 starts at 100 combo and 10 cruelty buffs so getting hit once means instant death
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hope they fix this.

As a regular g99 user, it's a pretty big issue.
  • Does anyone have any footage of what they are seeing in this update? That can make it easier for the team to look into.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    @Kabam Zibiit Here's a video from 6.1.2. I assume that will work and I don't need to sacrifice a run in the side event to prove it's happening there as well?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit This is still happening too. Tested with Aegon in 6.1.2. Lost the cruelties despite having combo shield and maintaining my streak.