**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game not loading

biggin1982biggin1982 Posts: 3
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have T-Mobile for phone service. I use a Samsung Galaxy S8. I have full 4g service and my game wont load. I've timed out of an AQ fight 3 times and it has never loaded. Please help
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• I've had the same issue. Tmobile is confident its not on their end. They are issuing me a replacement galaxy s10 but said mine was functioning fine. May have to leave my alliance due to lack of being able to contribute, and when i try i lose attack bonus on timed out fights. Never had such trouble with this game.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes I have the same issue with the galaxy note 9. I was thinking about upgrading my note but it doesn't seem like that will make a difference if your galaxy s10 is having the same issue.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Same here. Load times between modes takes too long. The game crashed when I tried using 3 tier 4 health potions in event quest. Crashes often when I request help in arena.
  • Katinho_04Katinho_04 Posts: 10
    Same issue and mobile service on my iPhone and iPad. It only happens with data no issues with wifi.
  • I would first recommend going through our troubleshooting steps for Android. If that doesn't take care of the issue, you can share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for Android here or get in contact with our Support Team. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.