**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Missing Carbonadium Mastery Cores

On 5th Sep, I found both kind of matery cores having discount in featured item. I purchased 5 stony mastery cores and 5 carbonadium mastery cores. However, the number of carbonadium mastery core in my inventory is x0. Because I really did spend my units and it shouldn't showing x0 if I do not have any of those, I shoudn't find the carbonadium mastery core item. So I didn't seek any help until i level up ytd and coundn't use my mastery cores, its not just the bug of 'number' showing in inventory but i really didn't got my c mastery cores. I hope I can get back my 5 c mastery cores, they cost 225 units each (59% off) when I purchase them. I did spend my unit and did not get the c mastery cores. I wish MCOC team can assist me asap. Thank you

Comments

• Hey there JumpyLion, I'm very sorry to hear about these missing Cores! As it stands, the Moderation team don't have access to player accounts, which means that we aren't able to assist with this particular issue.

Your best bet for getting answers for what happened to those Cores is to contact the Support Team, giving them all of the information you've provided here, such as what's missing, when you last had them, and when you got them. Since it seems like you got them during the Labor Day Special Deals, this is useful info to give them as well.

As we can't help investigate this out for you, this particular thread will be closed. With that being said, I do hope what happened to them is uncovered for you!
This discussion has been closed.