**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What cosmic champ to rank up??

BoogerPresleyBoogerPresley Posts: 75
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips

What cosmic champ to rank up?? 28 votes

5* unduped symbiote spidey to lvl 3
25%
Superman69TheMageHunterSungj_Drucifer_SgtAnime1Vaibhav_vivaciousTempest 7 votes
4* duped drax to lvl 5. Sig lvl 42
42%
JRock808Viper1987SomeoneElseCedricccRichiesDad79TellthemIAMKing_L0kiB34rGreenstrokevinniegainzMasterYoda493Drewbe14Huluhula 12 votes
4* duped ms. Marvel to lvl 5. Sig lvl 99
25%
AxeCopFireVartoxLuismarquez131BUZZdog3000zero7Barry_Allen007Spitfire17583 7 votes
4* duped Gamora to lvl 5. Sig lvl 80
7%
Mrbeast6000Chunk 2 votes

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    4* duped Gamora to lvl 5. Sig lvl 80
    She has good bleed.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Rank ms marvel, her damage is insane and she's poison immune.
    Or you should rank drax he gas really good fury and bleed. Gamora isn't that amazing since she can only activate assassination once. And unduped black spidey is cool, but a duped drax or duped ms marvel would do more damage.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Ms marvel is best utility but if you don’t need that and are good on gold and t1 alphas then cosmic spidey
  • I have 4* Hulk at 5/50 so I have a poison immune champ which kinda takes ms marvel down just a little for me cause it makes me feel like I’m not getting as much bang for the buck
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Ms marvel is best utility but if you don’t need that and are good on gold and t1 alphas then cosmic spidey
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

What do u mean utility? I am good on cats and have plenty to spare...same with gold
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    4* duped drax to lvl 5. Sig lvl 42
    Drax. He's my workhorse, topped only by my stark Spidey. I've got him at r4 sig 34, I can't even imagine how awesome he will be at r5.
    edited September 2017
    Than do drax bro. He's a sick attacker, you won't be disappointed. Only disappointing thing is his prestige.
    He ignores mordo's evade, just parry and dash at mordo (a medium attack).
  • Than do drax bro. He's a sick attacker, you won't be disappointed. Only disappointing thing is his prestige.

Nice. I didn’t know he could ignore Mordos evade. Thanks dude!
    Np bro. Have fun with drax :).
  • Than do drax bro. He's a sick attacker, you won't be disappointed. Only disappointing thing is his prestige.

So is that a glitch or is it supposed to be that way??
    @BoogerPresley it's supposed to be that way.
  • Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section. There have been some excellent points made, so I'm moving this to the appropriate area.

And BoogerPresley, UnsaferBinkie7 is correct, Drax's dash attack actually does two hits in quick succession. I couldn't tell you the number of times I've blocked the first and got whacked by the followup for not paying attention.

Anyway, keep the discussion coming!

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    5* unduped symbiote spidey to lvl 3
    Its because of his attack animation that finishes his second hit before mordo is able to complete his evade. The same can be done with archangel X-23 and elektra
  • Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section. There have been some excellent points made, so I'm moving this to the appropriate area.

And BoogerPresley, UnsaferBinkie7 is correct, Drax's dash attack actually does two hits in quick succession. I couldn't tell you the number of times I've blocked the first and got whacked by the followup for not paying attention.

Anyway, keep the discussion coming!

Thanks for responding and appreciate moving the thread to the right area, I’ll make sure to post in the right spot next time!

Sooooooo.....where’s your vote?!?!?
  • Thanks BoogerPresley, I appreciate that!

Honestly, I can see the benefit in them all, so I'm hesitant to throw down my allegiance to just one. It comes down to play style and familiarity with the Champs as well as what they come with, I think.

Here's how I see it:

Symbiote Spidey has the evades and can be really tough to land hits on.
    As mentioned before, Drax's fury and bleeds are excellent, plus his two-strike dash is very useful.
    Ms. Marvel's damage output is unreal when used well.
    Gamora's specials can be very useful for playing catch up and doing lots of damage in a short time if you fall behind in the fight.

There's benefit to them all, and it's worth looking into who you'd be facing and who you're most comfortable with to really get the most value out of your rank up. Sorry I couldn't cast a vote for a single one!