**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CAN I PUSH FOR UNCOLLECTED

2»

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Barani7da said:

100% Push you got the roster to do it, and the 2 best champs in the game as 4*s

Who are the 2 best 4* champs.
    Also u guys give me tips for chapter 2
    And I farmed units from arenas will it good
    QUAKE and i guess Ghost but i don't see why she makes top 2
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited December 2020

Get Corvus and Stealthy up to R5 and you're good to go. I'm a bit jealous of your 5* Doom.

I got him at a gift of compensation of 5* nexus,when I was lvl 36
    edited December 2020
    Roster update
  • RyanPuffRyanPuff Posts: 29
    GO FOR IT!
    make sure unit man is on your side lol

Seriously though, you really should, it pays off in the end. Plus you get a better Christmas present
    edited December 2020
    Yesterday only I had 100% explored EQ of master difficulty now I will go on for uncollected

Go with Doom, Quake, Ghost, Corvus and Havok.

What about gwenpool she is a strong bleeder
    Okay,who can I take for dark angel quest(5.1.6)please tell
    Quake can't be she will get instantly degeneration,so who can I take

Barani7da said:

Go with Doom, Quake, Ghost, Corvus and Havok.

What about gwenpool she is a strong bleeder
    True, but The Collector will become Bleed immune at some point, and she'll lose a large part of her damage output. Use Doom, Quake and Corvus against him, reserve Havok as your lane clearer (except at the opponents where Corvus will gain his Cruelty.)

Don't worry, your team will be more than enough. I did it with Cap IW, Doom, Nick Fury, Proxima Midnight and Psylocke (last 2 are 5 stars, others are 4 stars), and others have done it with only 4 stars. Good luck, and tell us how it goes.
    What u r telling in brackets I can't understand
    Also give me a friend request in game,we'll talk there

Barani7da said:

You can take the team I suggested (or a better one which someone more experienced than me might suggest.) You have to keep hitting the opponent, so use few Heavies and rely on Champions that have long Special Attack animations (like Doom.)

This is the path I took, maybe this might be helpful for you. Note that the team shown here wasn't the one I used.
    O

Barani7da said:

You can take the team I suggested (or a better one which someone more experienced than me might suggest.) You have to keep hitting the opponent, so use few Heavies and rely on Champions that have long Special Attack animations (like Doom.)

This is the path I took, maybe this might be helpful for you. Note that the team shown here wasn't the one I used.
    Okay I'm gonna do this:-)
    Guys,I got to rank up any one of these champs

Elsa, octopus,Dora are for R3,and ghost, Spidey,corvi,heim r4
  • Hey @Barani7da, we have various sections in these Forums to help us keep everything organized in a way that allows everyone to find existing discussions about specific topics more easily.

I've went ahead and moved this thread from General Discussion to the Strategy and Tips section as I felt it was the most appropriate place for it.

When posting new discussions in the future, please take a moment to review the different sections and choose the most appropriate one. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to reach out via Private Message.

Hey @Barani7da, we have various sections in these Forums to help us keep everything organized in a way that allows everyone to find existing discussions about specific topics more easily.

I've went ahead and moved this thread from General Discussion to the Strategy and Tips section as I felt it was the most appropriate place for it.

When posting new discussions in the future, please take a moment to review the different sections and choose the most appropriate one. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to reach out via Private Message.

Okay from next time onwards I'll choose the appropriate thread
    Hey bro,I tried my best at 5.1.6 I can go upto Groot but 100 units wasted which I can't complete the quest which champs can I take please tell