**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam Uses Ideas and gives no credit?

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. For my part, I think kabam acknowledging an idea came from the community would be not only the right thing to do but also help build the community and motivate others to submit their ideas....

This month kabam finally used my carry over mechanic idea calling it "persistent charges"... No credit was given, and I'm just wondering if others have submitted ideas that were implemented and not accredited?

Comments

• Just posted in that thread you linked to! Basically, these have been in the works for quite some time (before that post was made) but great minds think alike!
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 334
    Ha... I just responded to it as well. Generally @Kabam Miike I would think steps made to better the relationship with the community would be nice. Implementation of someone's idea on the forums (even if it was in the works for a while) should happen after a response is given to such a post.... Had you weeks ago when I was tagging you guys and asking for you to respond, commented on my post saying "we've actually been working on this for a while, great minds think alike, we'll let you know on the progress", it would validate the poster. However, posting this type of message after it has already implemented, gives the wrong impression.