**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The game keep popping up a message "an unknown error occurred" with claire, torch and others

I was running black widow claire voyent in the aq yesterday and the game kept showing the message "an unknown error occurred, please try again later" the game was restarting every single fight, and when I use sp3 the game pops the message and I have to do the fight with half hp, black widow claire voyent is unplayable atm, symbiote supreme "firing sp3" also having this issue and human torch "winning fights", any information regarding that?

Comments

• Options
    Hi @Kabam, @Kabam Miike, @Kabam Zibiit, @Kabam Vydious, @Kabam Porthos, @Kabam Lyra,

I am experiencing an error message popping up sometimes when finishing a battle during the Champion's Victory Animation in Arena. After clicking OK, the game crashes and exits me from the game. When returning, it will either replay the match popped in the loading screen or gives me a victory and keeping my progressing streak and multiplier.

Here is one example in my Arena matchup:

Error Message Popup during Green Goblin's Victory Animation:

Error Message Popup during Symbiote Supreme's Victory Animation:

Can you please resolve this issue?
  • Options
    same with me. 100% of the time with claire, and it was always appear after 3 fights with what ever champion i use very annoying
  • Options
    Hey there, could you share the info info requested in the forum bug report template? That info, especially the questions pertaining to device info, OS version, and the version of the game currently downloaded, are all important and having that info can be a huge help in the team's initial investigations.
  • Options
    device galaxy a5, version 6.0.1, wifi, every gamemode, claire SP3 always triggers the bug, if i don't use SP3 it will happen at the end of the fight, but no matter what champion i use it always happens after 2-3 fights,
  • Options
    Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    Sketch1037
    Galaxy s8
    AT&T

Every fight is crashing. I am not getting rewards. My completion run through monthly uncollected did not reward me the chapter 3 items although the check mark is there.
  • Options
    Hi @KabamZibiit,

Sorry for not giving enough info. I'm fairly new to this forum. Here is my device details:

- Device/Model Version: Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) / SM-J330FN
    - Android Version: 9.0 "Pie"
    - WiFi use only
    - Game Version: 29.2.0
    - Game Mode: Mainly in Arena, and now experiencing during Event Quest with the same issue as well.
    - Active Boost: No Boosts Activated during this issue
    - Champions Affected: The error pop-up just appear at random on any champion's victory animation.
    - Description of Issue/Evidence: Given above.

Hope this is enough info needed to continue the investigation.
    Much appreciated.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 263 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Device/Model Version: Samsung (SM-S320VL)
    Android Version: 6.0.1
    Network: StraightTalk wireless/WiFi
    Game version: 29.2.0
    Active Boost: None, aside from the one you get for the $10 a month supporter for more storage space that's always active that entire month.
    Game mode: Primarily in this month's event quests which started yesterday.
    Champions affected: Seems to only be Claire Voyant Black Widow, triggered by her ending animation.
    Description of Issue/Evidence: Unkown error message pops up, with words please try again later and boots me back to phone's main screen with game still running in background of device.
  • Options
    Rachel_OskarRachel_Oskar Posts: 2
    Piggybacking here if that's useful:

Device/Model Version: moto e
    Android Version: 10
    Network: Verizon wireless/WiFi
    Game mode: EQ, Arena
    Active Boosts: None
    Champions affected: Human Torch (end of fight animation); Namor (Sp3 animation); Claire Voyant (Sp3 and end of fight animation); Green Goblin (end of fight animation); Hulkbuster (Sp3 animation); these are just the ones I've noticed so far
    Description of Issue: Error message identical to the one posted above, and then the game crashes.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for the extra info. We'll pass this along to the team. If you any similar encounters or if you happen to catch any video of this happening, you can feel free to share it here and we'll get it sent to the team as well.
  • Options
    AhmedHanafy1AhmedHanafy1 Posts: 30
    @Kabam Zibiit
    https://drive.mobisystems.com/sharelink/4UQ81IeYo7n9lH8Tcr55cp4ODiwMxpSrqPQ9PzjLyn2T
    Device/Model Version: Sony Xperia Z2
    Android Version: 6.0.1
    Network: only WiFi
    Game mode: EQ, Arena,AQ
    I found an update on the play store, 29.2.1 I installed it and everything is back to normal, did a fight with Black widow claire voyant and I launched sp3 and finished the fight with no problem, I also used human torch with no problem

I think if everyone would do that update it might solve the issue as it did for me
  • Options
    We just pushed out a new update that should address this issue and a few others. Could you look out for the 29.2.1 update in the Play Store and let us know if that resolves the issue for you?
  • Options
    Rachel_OskarRachel_Oskar Posts: 2
    Installed and successfully finished a fight with BWCV sans crash. So far so good. Thanks for the help, @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Installed the update and no error pop-up box has came up on certain champions. Issue is resolved. Cheers, @Kabam Zibiit. Thanks for the help! :)
  • Options
    Good to hear!