**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon, Ghost, and other champs bugged.

@Kabam Zibiit have you brought this up to the “team” for a fix yet?.

Comments

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Skesr said:

@Kabam Zibiit have you brought this up to the “team” for a fix yet?.

@Skesr yeah, I’ve noticed Ægon’s bug. At 300 hits his fury doesn’t stack, caps at 1. If a video is needed I will post on YT and share link

• SkesrSkesr Posts: 18
    @JoshKosh557 shes not criting in her last 2 hits from SP2.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We have certainly noted your concerns above and will endeavour to provide the team with as much details to the inconsistencies as possible. Any further details you can all provide will be of great help! Thank you!
  • SkesrSkesr Posts: 18
    @Zan0 lmao I’ll take that as a joke she’s the one I use the most and I’m sure I am using her right. I’m on iOS two of my alliance mates said she was working just fine and then came back to tell me they noticed her not criting
  • Hey there, if you believe you've found an issue, you can check the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forums to see if it has already been reported and if there is already a thread going for it. If there is not, you can report your issue in its own thread using the Forum Bug Report Template. It is important to include all the information requested in the template as it is all important for the team to be able to investigate and attempt to resolve the issue. Additionally, you'll need to make sure that each individual issue has its own separate thread. This both helps other players who may be experiencing the same thing to find the thread and share any relevant information they have, and helps our team to sort through and catalog all the information relevant to the different issues, which can also make it easier to investigate.
This discussion has been closed.