**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side event issues

B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 70
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The global node in legendary doesnt work with some romance synergies but works with others, for example i get stunned when i bring colossus and domino but i dont get stunned when i bring human torch and medusa
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 70
    Im still experimenting with which romance synergies work and which doesnt
  • jmoffjmoff Posts: 1
    im having the same issue with the domino and colossus synergy
    It may be that kabam is thought about the its complicated synergy with domino and this may be intended
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    jmoff said:

Same here
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Colossus is working fine for me.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

jmoff said:

Same here
    Domino has AAR. AAR affects nodes
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

jmoff said:

Same here
    Domino has AAR. AAR affects nodes
    nah it’s reflecting even when there’s no unlucky active
    But im playing with other champs
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    I used Domino and collosus synergy works fine
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I played with both domino and colossus. No issue here
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I have HT and Rogue on my Team. Use Doom, build Fury with Heavy, bada boom, bada bing.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    So it is a bug. I even get the power of love thing under all my champs and still get the stun reflected
  • Dukerox06Dukerox06 Posts: 37
    When I tried domino and Colossus, it doesn't work. Switched to AA and Psy and it works as intended.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Dukerox06 said:

When I tried domino and Colossus, it doesn't work. Switched to AA and Psy and it works as intended.

So it is a two way synergy requirement. Not just one way. Both should have romance towards each other, and not just one towards another.

Dukerox06 said:

So it is a two way synergy requirement. Not just one way. Both should have romance towards each other, and not just one towards another.
    Obsession doesn't count. XD
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    so the romance synergy works for all members on the team as long as you have a romance synergy on the team?

so the romance synergy works for all members on the team as long as you have a romance synergy on the team?

Yep.
  • The node is broken I guess,@kabammiike please get it fixed as soon as possible
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

it works like that for most synergies but not dom and col from what ive heard
    Colossus only has the Friends Synergy. They both have to have Romance.

Colossus only has the Friends Synergy. They both have to have Romance.

I was wrong. I suspect Colossus changed with his buff.
  • Hey everybody, there seems to be some confusion here. The Power of Love node reads "If under the Influence of a Romance Synergy", which means that if your Champion is affected by one. Since the Romance synergy affects all of your Champions, you only need 1 Pair on your team.

Domino's AAR can mess with this node like she can with all others. So be careful when using her.
    Looks like Colossus put Dom in the Friend Zone. XD

Hey everybody, there seems to be some confusion here. The Power of Love node reads "If under the Influence of a Romance Synergy", which means that if your Champion is affected by one. Since the Romance synergy affects all of your Champions, you only need 1 Pair on your team.

Domino's AAR can mess with this node like she can with all others. So be careful when using her.

Then I’m pretty sure it’s a bug cuz I had one synergy on my team and none of the champions ignored the node even when they had the pink power of love thingy under them. Idk I may be being a dumbass but it looks like a bug to me

Hey everybody, there seems to be some confusion here. The Power of Love node reads "If under the Influence of a Romance Synergy", which means that if your Champion is affected by one. Since the Romance synergy affects all of your Champions, you only need 1 Pair on your team.

Then I’m pretty sure it’s a bug cuz I had one synergy on my team and none of the champions ignored the node even when they had the pink power of love thingy under them. Idk I may be being a dumbass but it looks like a bug to me
    When you Parry for example, while the Node is active, it doesn't Stun. The Stun is converted into Fury. Is that what you mean?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Domino’s AAR. As said before 🤷‍♂️ Crazy. Ty miike clearing that up.

When you Parry for example, while the Node is active, it doesn't Stun. The Stun is converted into Fury. Is that what you mean?
    Eeh it’s kinda like that but I get the fury but I still get stunned. This is with all my champs btw
  • also
    this is heroic. the node says indestructible, but psycho-man cant do that right?