**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Monthly event quest rewards

RasoriRasori Posts: 3
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello

My first post here so please correct me in violation of forum rules.

I was in monthly event quest just before it expired and closed on me. When i got back, it showed a continue button in the "Fight" menu, I defeated the map boss and got the quest exploration rewards however, chapter exploration rewards weren't given. Since the new monthly quest is in place i can't share you the screen shot, but my progress was Heroic difficulty completed, and explored till chapter 2(it was 30-40 second later after the quest expiration). Can this be looked into?

Thanks,

Edit1: I already tried restarting the game as suggested in post on top of the forum, forgot to mention that.

Comments

• Options
    It is close to 24 hours since i posted it here, can I have a response?

Thanks
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @Rasori , we apologise for the delayed response. Please reach out to our Support team via the in-game Support button. You can find it by going into your Settings menu and selecting "Support". Our Support team will be able to look into your account directly. Just a note that we are unable to do so via the Forums. We thank you for your understanding and assure you that our Support team will be very happy to help you out! Good luck!