**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta server taking my six star

Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve participated in pretty much every single beta that I’ve been invited to. A majority of players over the years have taken advantage of the fact you can sell all your Champions and open up a bunch of five stars because it doesn’t carryover to your main account. With that said when I logged into the beta server I got access to it it showed I had no alliance and I wasn’t able to access that tab but it allowed to access my crystal vault. I try to open a six star crystal and then no champion came it just left a “?” Then showed I had no champions at all. So I disconnected and went to my main account to notice that the beta server took away 10K 6 star shards. Even after doing 40 K red shards in the past six days on shards from the ISO Store. I did contact the company and they told me I opened it on my main account which I clearly didn’t. So basically they’re just telling me To live with it which is fine but I don’t think it’s fair that I got those 10 K shards taken away because it does take a long time to acquire them. That’s why I purchase S.signal so I have a chance at a good champion for a reduced cost, But now I got to start from scratch and build that which I’m going to miss the next ISO future champion and have to just go without that privilege until next month. Extremely disappointing
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, for account-specific issues, our Support Team is the best equipped to look into things. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.