**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is loki bugged?

EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi there, i don’t know if this is a bug but loki can’t steal prowesses from white magneto. Is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug?

Comments

• EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Sorry if this tread is in the wrong section, i can’t move it to ‘bug and known issues’ section
  • Hi @Emilik

I'll move this for you.

Once moved would you mind filling out this template so we can get more information.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.

Hi @Emilik

I'll move this for you.

Once moved would you mind filling out this template so we can get more information.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.

Iphone 7
    Ios14.2
    Both wifi and data
    Latest version 30.0.0
    Arena and duel
    6* loki duped, sig ability 40
    No boosts
    It seems that loki can’t steal prowesses from magneto house ok x after loki special 1

I have i video but i don’t know how to attach it
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    This is one of the many buffs that Loki can not steal and Rogue can not copy. I noticed when they updated White Mags, but didnt bother posting about it cuz it's a lost cause.

Not sure why Kabam is asking for a bug report; they've never responded to other threads about unstealable buffs before, but hey I'll be happy to post vids later. It's pretty simple.... White Magneto has a prowess buff that Loki has never been able to steal. Do a duel, do any fight with these two (or try with Rogue) and neither can steal or copy the buff. It has nothing to do with our devices, has nothing to do with our connection or OS.
    edited February 2021
    Update:

Just tested and Rogue is able to copy the Prowess buff. She wasnt able to copy it last month or the previous month. Lokis L1 still is unable to steal the prowess buff. Seems quite simple to test.... do I really need to post vids?
    MikeHock said:

This is one of the many buffs that Loki can not steal and Rogue can not copy. I noticed when they updated White Mags, but didnt bother posting about it cuz it's a lost cause.

Not sure why Kabam is asking for a bug report; they've never responded to other threads about unstealable buffs before, but hey I'll be happy to post vids later. It's pretty simple.... White Magneto has a prowess buff that Loki has never been able to steal. Do a duel, do any fight with these two (or try with Rogue) and neither can steal or copy the buff. It has nothing to do with our devices, has nothing to do with our connection or OS.

I agree. There’s no need to post a video but hey, they want a video so i’ll be happy to share this video. What i want to know is if this works as intented or it’s just a bug. I’m not planning to use him any time soon since basically he’s pretty useless nowdays but i think that a clarification is appreciated
    edited February 2021
    Duel with Loki vs magneto (Marvel now)

iPhone 12
    IOS 14.3
    Latest MCoC version
    No boosts

Just do a fight ... testing shouldn’t be that hard

https://youtu.be/MEwRsNpV728
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    MikeHock said:

iPhone 12
    IOS 14.3
    Latest MCoC version
    No boosts

You do know the reason they ask for device info, where it happened and videos etc... Is because different bugs can affect different devices. So while it "shouldn't be that hard to test" it may be working for them but not you.

MikeHock said:

iPhone 12
    IOS 14.3
    Latest MCoC version
    No boosts

You do know the reason they ask for device info, where it happened and videos etc... Is because different bugs can affect different devices. So while it "shouldn't be that hard to test" it may be working for them but not you.
    Yeah I’m aware. Go test it your self and report your findings here.
    Cmon demonz ... let me know if it’s bugged for you or not. Add something constructive to this bug report.