**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing Kabam Created Duel Targets

There are tons of duel targets that don't show up when you search for them. I thought we were going to be able to duel all the characters just by searching for them? It's been like this for a while but it seems to be getting worse. Is this ever going to be fixed? (Apologies if this was addressed before, I could not find it during a search...just others reporting the same issues going back for 3 months).

Comments

• StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    It appears that the duel target search is completely malfunctioning now as a search for any champion does not populate with the kabam created duel target account. I’ve searched for 10-15 characters with simple spelling so I am sure it is not due to spelling error (Groot, falcon, cyclops, black Panther, ronin, Ronan, etc) and none of these return with the specified target.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wish they’d add a separate thing which is basically just a list of these champs and you can just find the champs on the list, and have the whole filter thing to find them easier, rather than the search duel target thing, which obviously doesn’t have all the champs, and some champs you simply can’t fit their whole name into the search bar so they don’t come up since it limits you to 15 characters
    Lvernon15 said:

I wish they’d add a separate thing which is basically just a list of these champs and you can just find the champs on the list, and have the whole filter thing to find them easier, rather than the search duel target thing, which obviously doesn’t have all the champs, and some champs you simply can’t fit their whole name into the search bar so they don’t come up since it limits you to 15 characters

Seems simple enough to add a "duel" button to the champions tab giving you the option to use items, view info, or duel a selected character. I liked the search feature when it worked initially but, if I remember correctly, there was still a delay for newer characters to the game and as you mentioned, Symbiote Supreme, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Proxima Midnight and others do not fit within the search bar.
    Another game patch/update, another big not fixed. Please patch the duel target search feature.