**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fix the freezing

RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Put the help option up after every round of arena fights. Instead of 50 or more at same time and fix the crashing that occurs when you hit the ask for help button. Had to restart game 5 times now and havent got a fight in this time

Comments

• Options
    Hey,

Thanks for reporting this to us. Can you help us out by filling out this form so we can look further into it?

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.
  • Options
    Knagel17Knagel17 Posts: 33
    This has been happening to me as well. Gets real annoying trying to do an arena run
  • Options
    RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    @kabam Valkyrie i have put all my info doen and filled these reports out since the dreaded v12 update and all that happens is im ignored and gameplay gets worse. Just look at all of the same reports from others on this sub forum. Fix the gameplay before worrying about shiney new stuff. Its by far the worst downturn i have ever seen in a games mods , testers and creators. Also get rid of the gap between ios and android users.