**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Massacre has so many bugs (video)

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
First of all, I like the changes, but you have totally nerfed the sp3, which was the last chance to get the bat ignited...moving on... suddenly the bat is ignited while gaining charges? Suddenly, when I get the charges, the bat won't ignite and suddenly I can give incinerate without the bat being ignited.. and the charges does not last 20 second..please check this 2 minutes video..it doesn't show all the bugs, but I can not make sense of how Massacre is working now:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NHcVjkU12qN4FwDu8

Comments

• Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    And sometimes he gives incinerate while hitting with the bat, sometimes he doesn't.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Yeah I've noticed that sometimes the ignition charges and the ignited passive get completely mixed up. Please fix this.
  • Options
    KemasN93KemasN93 Posts: 5
    To trigger this bugs, when he ignite the bat, just spam heavy till it reached 10 charge(funny, ignited icon got charged count lol). After that, your bat won't incinerate and asking to be charged(blue fire icon) again even tho ignite icon still there. Please fix this
  • Options
    KemasN93KemasN93 Posts: 5
    Still no answer from Kabam regarding this bugs
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thanks for your report. This info has been given to the team for investigation.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    That's great to hear @Speedro420 !