**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ROL not shown on menu anywhere

Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is it normal for ROL and Abyss to not pop up anywhere on your menu screen. Cause I've been experiencing this for a while and i thought at first it would appear in my menu but now I'm not sure also being lvl 28 and only having a roster of 4 and 3* may play a factor I should also mention the game has been deleted and reinstalled multiple times so any thoughts??

Comments

• Options
    can someone pls help with this
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thank you for reaching out. Please contact our Support team and they can look into your account directly. Click on Settings menu in the game > Support. It should take you through a series of FAQs. Just select the FAQ that best suit your issue and when you get to the last article, scroll down to the "Submit a Request" link and click on that. From there, go ahead and fill out the request form with your details and our Support team will get back to you as soon as they can! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
  • Options
    Thank you for the help
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Thank you for reaching out. Please contact our Support team and they can look into your account directly. Click on Settings menu in the game > Support. It should take you through a series of FAQs. Just select the FAQ that best suit your issue and when you get to the last article, scroll down to the "Submit a Request" link and click on that. From there, go ahead and fill out the request form with your details and our Support team will get back to you as soon as they can! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I also forgot if I don't have a certain rank up resource and I go to find resource I cant reach it that way either