**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation

Ok with this whole big bug of specials only working like half the time we really need some type of compensation. I am not talking 12.0 level (Although that would be nice) but at least some alliance revives for all the times I was screwed over by it and had to revive in AW and map 5. I understand that kabam is hopefully working as fast as they can on the issue, but please give us something.

Sincerely
Djjz15

Comments

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Not to mention the Oreo problem that took forever to fix, the aw fiasco, the gold issue that ruined mastery setup and thereby destroyed people's aa grind, etc.
  • You know the whales just keep spending and then everyone else says they won’t but they’ll spend a little when it’s hard content they have to complete
  • Come on guys! Don't give Kabam a hard time! I'm sure Kabam Miike and the rest of the team are doing their best on fixing the bugs and glitches. But I do have to agree. A compensation package would be nice....
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I think they need to provide units. A hefty amount, so we can play through 15.2, 15.3 and 16.0 bugs.

Im not being funny, or nonconstruction. This is facts, the game is very buggy. And with every update comes bugs that cost units.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I agree. I dont usually moan for compensation, but this time around, has been amazing how many bugs are in the game.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Kabam has given out "compensation" freely in the past for bugs and mistakes. Why not anymore? :neutral: Come on, it's the right thing to do. I suspect that the game team is separate from the money (?) team and the new people who hold the purse strings (NETMARBLE?) have said "no more freebies".
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    @Tempest you can blame Netmarble for that
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Tempest wrote: »
    Kabam has given out "compensation" freely in the past for bugs and mistakes. Why not anymore? :neutral: Come on, it's the right thing to do. I suspect that the game team is separate from the money (?) team and the new people who hold the purse strings (NETMARBLE?) have said "no more freebies".

Yea I remember getting a little something every time there was unexpected maintenance or whatever, and it made me feel like this developer actually cared about their fan base. Definitely not feeling that way anymore.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Last time even the Halls of Healing and Gold Quests were nice. Just wish they did not cost us energy to run.
  • Mm1975Mm1975 Posts: 11
    The compensation should be beyond 12.0!!!!
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    no matter the players used an items due to the bugs or not, the player feelings hurt and disappointed had upgrade to another level, its not about what action kabam gonna take to fix the game cuz we knew the fix its gonna take forever, its about how kabam comfort the players from their mistake!
  • GoatseGoatse Posts: 61
    Just anything to show that they care other than an occasional "We're fixing it" would be nice. Also, just encountered this in AQ. Awesome!!!image.png
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I normally don't ask for compensation, but I also feel you guys should do something
This discussion has been closed.