**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Mephisto isn't immune to the Aura of Mephisto in Master mode...? [Confirmed Bug]

CurtleTurtleCurtleTurtle Posts: 89
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Does anyone know why? I couldn't find any node showing me why...
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Because Mephisto isn’t immune to incinerate? I think he’s only immune to poison, coldsnap, and frostbite right?
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    edited October 2017
    Passive:

Generates 12% of a Power Bar per second instead of taking Incinerate Energy Damage and Immune to Frostbite and Coldsnap.
    Immune to all known poisons of the Battlerealm.

He should be immune to incinerate damage according to his description. "instead of taking Incinerate Energy Damage "
  • Any insight would be awesome, because his aura is making exploring master mode much more difficult... I've only had the game for a month now, so I'm trying to figure out how to best do this.
  • Passive:

Generates 12% of a Power Bar per second instead of taking Incinerate Energy Damage and Immune to Frostbite and Coldsnap.
    Immune to all known poisons of the Battlerealm.

He is not immune to incinerate damage.

Then how come he doesn't take any incinerate damage in the above video?
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    You are right. He should be be immune.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    He should be immune ... Can you make a video of your mephisto taking damage from it?
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    Do you have power for him to consume? Maybe try starting with the power soul boost.
  • Fighting Mephisto in master with my r4 5* Mephisto and I’m still taking incinerate damage from his Aura of Incineration. Shouldn’t he be immune and gain passive power gain instead?
  • Hey All!

We've looked into this, and there is indeed an issue. This has to do with the "Enhanced Incinerate" Buff on the Mephisto in Master Difficulty. We're taking a look at it right now!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    ok well then if this is the case maybe you'd want to look into Iceman's immunity to Coldsnap and Frostbite. Because in theory it's the exact same thing.
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Yup...posted a thread about Iceman taking coldsnap damage recently. No response from mods. Come on, Kabam...if Mephisto is immune to incinerate then Iceman should certainly be immune to coldsnap.
  • @Kabam Miike could you let us know once this bug is fixed? I’d rather not try and bother fighting him again until my Mephisto can take him out for sure.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Any insight would be awesome, because his aura is making exploring master mode much more difficult... I've only had the game for a month now, so I'm trying to figure out how to best do this.

You're just a month into the game and already doing master mode. Either you have a lot of skill or a lot of money.
  • Hold up
  • Oops
  • 1 think you said you have a Miphisto, well that video is from Seatin,you also declared you have only been playing for a month,so there is no way you have one because u started not long ago unless you bought units to “get Miphisto” so tell me/us (don’t lie) do u really have a Miphisto????
  • Actually, I’ve just been really lucky. I got 2 4 stars really early (week 1) and then I’ve been getting top rewards in every arena since... no money spent, but plenty of time lol
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    This will be fixed as soon as the monthly quest is over. I.e, as soon as it's irrelevant.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Mephisto is only poison immune says in his description
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    I was wrong her turn it into power gain 12 % for incinerate to that it's passive
  • Any update?
  • My 5* Mephisto is still taking incinerate damage during master mode fight.
  • CosmicZenCosmicZen Posts: 54
    My 4* Mephisto is still taking incenerate damage during master mode fight. Thanks for the prompt fix before the event ends. After all it was only posted 27 Days ago.