**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A problem with global chat

Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Any kabam people could you do something about the [name removed as per forum rules] the thing that has been plaguing global for ages now.
(if you've been on global you've probably been "insulted" by him I think he's online right now as of typing this) I bet he has been reported by about a hundred people but still nothing plz deal with him/her (before anyone says something about "just don't go on global" they are still a problem and I don't think he actually plays the game)

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    In settings there is this MAGICAL option that lets you disable Global Chat
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Why the F are you in the global chat for? Just disable it and you relieve a burden.

Still he's there I want them dealt with, I shouldn't have to stay off global cuz of them and like I said that account is only there to be a pain on global
  • Options
    SWORD78 said:

In settings there is this MAGICAL option that lets you disable Global Chat

Like is said here:
    Zizi1002 said:

Daddrieda said:

Why the F are you in the global chat for? Just disable it and you relieve a burden.

Still he's there I want them dealt with, I shouldn't have to stay off global cuz of them and like I said that account is only there to be a pain on global
    They should still be gone
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sounds like an a-hole but best thing you can do is to disable global chat and report through Kabam Support.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Seriously disable global and don’t get worked up over a troll. There are literally zero good reasons to use global
  • Options

Seriously disable global and don’t get worked up over a troll. There are literally zero good reasons to use global

I just wanted to inform kabam plus global is a mess and probably should be removed or had a drastic change
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Zizi1002 said:

I just wanted to inform kabam plus global is a mess and probably should be removed or had a drastic change
    Global is always a mess
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Zizi1002 said:

Global will always remain a mess because of the type of people using them unless they implement some "quick chat" feature which would make it boring.
  • Options

Global is fun, if you haven't changed your pfp to og iron man and trolled on there then you aren't using it properly

Ya but not to the piont of this guy
  • Options
    Hey there, if you feel someone is vilating the rules, you can report them from within the game by clicking on their icon and then clicking the "Report" button. You can also do so by sending a report to our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.