**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Jabari Panther Bug - Dexterity Fail and Ability Accuracy

It appears that Jabari Panther is currently bugged as far as her interactions with champions that are immune to ability accuracy modification or have a very high starting value of ability accuracy. In one of her abilities, it states that in certain conditions, opponents fighting Jabari Panther cannot use the dexterity mastery. To my understanding "cannot" in this context means -100% dexterity ability accuracy. Dexterity after all is a mastery that affects a champion's ability. It is well known that domino can reduce the dexterity mastery ability accuracy by 100% if the opponent is unlucky. However, champions such as Old Man Logan, Archangel, Longshot and others are immune to having their dexterity fail by domino. I would imagine that Jabari Panther works in a similar fashion. However, while using Longshot against her in the cavalier monthly EQ and side event I continuously got the "Dexterity Failed" message pop up. To my understanding it is not possible to cause Longshot's abilities (i.e. Dexterity) to fail since he has 300% base ability accuracy. If this is correct then this interaction of Jabari Panther with champions immune to ability accuracy modification or very high ability accuracy needs to be addressed.

Comments

• NickTheMechanicNickTheMechanic Posts: 10
    Yeah right and guaranteed means guaranteed but ghost sometimes won’t crit against doom or Emma frost while having the precision passive. Cannot might mean cannot as far as language is concerned but as far as coding the character model and their abilities, it has to be a percentage or a number.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    It's not AAR, it's more like an enhanced form of true accuracy. True accuracy doesn't care if you have 1 million% ability accuracy, you still can't evade.

As for champs like OML agains Domino, it's possible that he's just immune to her unlucky effect (he's also immune to Hood's fate seal because it has AAR), and that's why he can still dex domino's specials reliably
  • Hey there, as others have mentioned, an ability that states that it makes it so an opponent "cannot" do something is a bit different than just reducing the ability accuracy of the abilities in question, so it could get around abilities that only prevent ability accuracy reduction.