**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help

My son deleted my 4/40 Sig 82 Scarlet Witch... is there any way to get her back??? P

Comments

• Doyle2379Doyle2379 Posts: 6
    Is there anything that can be done, or am I screwed?
    Anyone know if anything can be done? :(
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Contact kabam via the game app. The support button. Tell them what happened they can restore your champ as long as you still have all the shards. Iso-8 and gold you got from the sale.
    It will be restored. Unduped at level 1.
    Unduped at level 1 ?
    Ugh... Thanks
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Pretty sure they don't restore sold champs, whether intentional or not.
    Ok. Thanks. That blows. She was awesome on offense
    solopolo wrote: »
    solopolo wrote: »
    Yeah they do. I did it 5 times including a 5* iron fist.
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    Yes but did u have to reuplevel and dupe them again or did u get the champ back as it was normally
  • Hey here Doyle2379, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your son's misadventure with your Scarlet Witch. Vossler77 has given the correct advice in that the best option is to contact the Support Team, detailing who's missing, when they were sold, and anything else you think that might help.

Please bear in mind that I can't guarantee they'll be able to restore her for you, but it is absolutely worth asking to be sure.

Because the answer to this has been provided, I'll be closing this particular thread, but I really do hope you get good news!
This discussion has been closed.