**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account Reactivation

Guys... I've been playing mCOC from quite a while nd achieved a great spot... But one day i got my account blocked jst because i completed ROL...nd I accept that it was illegal...but i didn't knw that back then...nd i m really sorry for violating kabam laws....infact i won't mind if all my rewards from LOL and ROL would b taken back....my 5* shreds,5* players i got after completing ROL...they can take them back...but i request that please reactivate back my account.... coz before MOD i putted up lost of efforts in it....and I'd be thankfull if i get that back...

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Good riddance, filthy hacker/cheater.

:D
  • I m accepting what i did..nd i m sry for that as well...so i m no longer the culprit here...
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    just because you apologize doesn’t mean you didn’t do the crime.... take your punishment like a man.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeah... can't really have sympathy here. You admit to modding/hacking the game then complain that you received the punishment you knew was coming for doing so.

This is also the dozenth or so post now in broken English for someone asking for their account back after hacking. Sure seems like a pattern.
  • The forums aren't the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts. If anyone has questions about bans, you can find more information here.
This discussion has been closed.