**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastero tourney for all

Why not make a Mastero event everyone can participate in? That way we can see who is truly the best (time finished, hp left etc)

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Same, I would love to experience such a thing in the game, especially since I have 0 chance of ever attending an NYCC.

Also, it is a mod's job to move threads to the correct categories. Not saying you can'tt ell the OP that the thread is in the wrong category, but it would probably have been a bit more tolerable if you added something to the topic before telling them instead of just telling them like that. That adds nothing to the discussion, just saying.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I think it's a great idea and belongs in general discussion. Lol
  • Hey everyone, I had to delete a few comments cause they were getting a bit ott-topic. Please remember to keep your comments related to the topic of the post.

@Skylord, I think it's an interesting idea. I'll be sure to bring it up to the rest of the team. I've also gone ahead and moved this to Suggestions and Requests category. It should be easier for this to be seen and discussed here.