**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 5 class catalyst shards on glory store

BaraBawa93BaraBawa93 Posts: 65
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Good day ladies and gentleman...I was wondering when would the tier 5 class catalyst shards be available in the glory store...we all dream to rank 3 our 6* champions...make our dream a reality please and thank you...
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    If you’re already Thronebreaker, why is that only available to Thronebreaker’s? The point of getting T5CC is so we can become Thronebreaker.

Siliyo said:

If you’re already Thronebreaker, why is that only available to Thronebreaker’s? The point of getting T5CC is so we can become Thronebreaker.

What's the point in getting thronebreaker if you just get the same thing as being Cav?

Thronebreaker needs perks, it needs things that inspire you to push for it instead of being happy with Cav. If cav had t5cc from glory store, then TB pretty much only has the 5% calendar t5cc, Carina Challenges and daily crystals. Take any of these things away, and TB starts to look a lot less appetising- especially when Carina Challenges don't really count, since they are permanent. TB only really have the daily crystals and t5cc that you can miss out on by not pushing.

Keep TB perks, let Cav get TB the same way that the rest of us did, by pushing AQ, AW, act 6, 7 abyss and variant. Every new piece of content that comes out with T5cc makes it a little easier. Every new variant, or act 7 chapter etc
    You can’t “push” for Thronebreaker, like you can push for Cavalier. You get LUCKY with Thronebreaker. I can push for AQ, AW, Abyss, EQ, etc. but that won’t guarantee I’ll get the right catalyst NOR the right champion of the same class as that catalyst.

I’m not saying Cav should have same perks as TB. There should be a distinction of rewards, so you know one is clearly better than the other. However, in terms of better rewards if TB is getting 5% T5CC I propose Cav gets 2% T5CC.
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

What's the point in getting thronebreaker if you just get the same thing as being Cav?

Thronebreaker needs perks, it needs things that inspire you to push for it instead of being happy with Cav. If cav had t5cc from glory store, then TB pretty much only has the 5% calendar t5cc, Carina Challenges and daily crystals. Take any of these things away, and TB starts to look a lot less appetising- especially when Carina Challenges don't really count, since they are permanent. TB only really have the daily crystals and t5cc that you can miss out on by not pushing.

Keep TB perks, let Cav get TB the same way that the rest of us did, by pushing AQ, AW, act 6, 7 abyss and variant. Every new piece of content that comes out with T5cc makes it a little easier. Every new variant, or act 7 chapter etc
    You can’t “push” for Thronebreaker, like you can push for Cavalier. You get LUCKY with Thronebreaker. I can push for AQ, AW, Abyss, EQ, etc. but that won’t guarantee I’ll get the right catalyst NOR the right champion of the same class as that catalyst.

I’m not saying Cav should have same perks as TB. There should be a distinction of rewards, so you know one is clearly better than the other. However, in terms of better rewards if TB is getting 5% T5CC I propose Cav gets 2% T5CC.
    You absolutely can push for thronebreaker. 100% abyss and you’re guaranteed a champ you can r3. If you choose not to then that’s on you.
    Robbo9 said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

You absolutely can push for thronebreaker. 100% abyss and you’re guaranteed a champ you can r3. If you choose not to then that’s on you.
    Tell me: if you pull a skill T5CC and don’t have a Skill 6*, how can you get a r3 6*? You didn’t think ahead with your statement, did you?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @Siliyo he did. If you 100% abyss you get a class selector 6* nexus. So you are garanteed the class you need.

And not pulling the class you need is actually very unlikely. Assuming you have opened multiple 6 stars the odds of not getting the class you need goes as follows:

10 crystals: 16.16% chance you do not have the class you want
    15 crytstals: 6.5% you do not have the class you want
    20 crystals: 2.61%
    25 crystals: 1.05%
    30 crystals: 0.42%

It will never become 0% but the chances are so so small, you basically have a champion to r3 after opening more than 20 6* crystals.
    Will that be the best of the best champ to rank up? Probably not. But at that point you need to ask yourself the question. Do you want to rather upgrade a god tier as your first r3. or do you want to become thronebreaker.

Siliyo said:

Robbo9 said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Tell me: if you pull a skill T5CC and don’t have a Skill 6*, how can you get a r3 6*? You didn’t think ahead with your statement, did you?
    You can become tb with 100% Abyss. It gives you a class nexus of your choice. If you choose other classes, then that's on you.

Cavs already have enoughs ways to get TB. It's supposed to be the next progression milestone. Not something that should be given on a silver platter with a week of easy map 4 grinding.
    Who said it should be given on a silver platter? You just got your 11th 6*, you’re still a baby in this conversation — (ElevatedWisdom’s younger brother?)
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Robbo9 said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

That just means you don't have a big enough roster and you are not the target for TB title. I had only 2 skill champs when I did Abyss-Kingpin(pre-buff) and Hawkeye. If I had pulled a skill T5cc, I would have taken hawkeye to R3. Would he be the best choice?, not even close. But if I wanted the title, I need to bite the bullet. I pulled cosmic and took up Corvus, he was also not my first choice but again, I wanted the title.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Robbo9 said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

You can become tb with 100% Abyss. It gives you a class nexus of your choice. If you choose other classes, then that's on you.

Cavs already have enoughs ways to get TB. It's supposed to be the next progression milestone. Not something that should be given on a silver platter with a week of easy map 4 grinding.
    Who said it should be given on a silver platter? You just got your 11th 6*, you’re still a baby in this conversation — (ElevatedWisdom’s younger brother?)
    Do you think maybe instead of putting all your arguments forward with an immature insulting tone, and even using insults, you could present it as a conversation and your opinion.

Maybe then people would think of you a bit differently than the childish front you’re presenting.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Robbo9 said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

And you didn’t read his statement properly did you? Awkward...
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    If you are TB, they are in the shop.

If you aren't TB, they are not and will not be in the shop until you get TB. Why? Because the game is designed the way, that the first T5cc should be a big challenge to obtain. And as of now, the t5cc shards have been literally raining. Also, since even low tier alliances give great amount of Glory, the offer would have to be ridiculously expensive.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Siliyo said:

Robbo9 said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Tb is simply a roster depth check, if you're not ready you aren't ready. That's all
  • Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    Siliyo said:

Robbo9 said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

I doubt you have zero 6s of a specific class, if you are so eager to become thronebreaker you can always rank up a good but not beyond god tier champ