**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guillotine is a hero

According to this image, Guillotine is a villain but I don't think she has the look. In the game she appears as a hero and I wonder if she was cast as a villain that she became a hero even though I don't think so.

Comments

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I don't think this is an official image. It's simply wrong, she was always considered a hero
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    The image shows her twice, once as a hero and once as a villain. The villain one is probably a mistake, check her tags in game to be sure.
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have mentioned, Guillotine is still a #Hero in game; you can confirm by checking the Tags and Bio section of her information page. Keep in mind that the information in non-official sources may not always be correct, though in this case it seems like just a simple accident in their graphic.
  • Options
    H700H700 Posts: 87
    Coming from an official source, she is a hero
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Yeah, sadly this was just an image issue on my part.

I was doing a lot of graphics and was copying some from another to make it easier to do each graphic.

My most recent one was June but I'll do an updated one soon.

My bad for the error and thank you to OP and @Kabam Zibiit for addressing this error.

#IamOnlyHuman

• Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    I think the image for villain is meant to be the hood who is a villain and is not included anywhere else on the graphic
  • Options
    qrlsqrls Posts: 40

I think the image for villain is meant to be the hood who is a villain and is not included anywhere else on the graphic

The wrong "little red" XD