**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sorcerer supreme suddenly doesn't have a blessing

MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I got both 6 star and 5 star sorcerer supreme, and multiple times this glitch has occurred and confused me.
Suddenly, when any particular blessing is supposed to end, the blessing indicator sometimes suddenly disappears. However, after 10-15 seconds, a random blessing does start back, and it's not a very destructive bug, but it sure is irritating cuz many times, for eg. when you're throwing a special 3 u wanna know exactly which blessing u r storing a permanent rune of.
Anyone else having this glitch?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    I just pulled her as a 5* and took to R3 to see if I like her... Did RoL and noticed some funkiness with banking runes throughout the fights but can't be sure it was this issue exactly. Do you have any video? I'll see if I can get some.
  • Options

I just pulled her as a 5* and took to R3 to see if I like her... Did RoL and noticed some funkiness with banking runes throughout the fights but can't be sure it was this issue exactly. Do you have any video? I'll see if I can get some.

will record when I see it again
  • Options
    Hey there, I've checked with my Sorcerer Supreme but haven't been able to get this to happen. If you have any video of this occurring or can give any information on opponents this happened against or nodes that were up at the time, we can pass that along.
  • Options

Hey there, I've checked with my Sorcerer Supreme but haven't been able to get this to happen. If you have any video of this occurring or can give any information on opponents this happened against or nodes that were up at the time, we can pass that along.

Sure sir