**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can u please upgrade summener advancement

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Its giving some outdated rewards add 6 star shards n more 5 shards please.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I agree. I would love to see a progression-based rework. I'm in an alliance with a very varied group of members, who all need different things and all can contribute differently. I don't know if anyone is happy with the current rewards but the top-tier players definitely aren't. Put in some top-tier resources for us. It doesn't have to be much, but enough to make it worthwhile. Even if they don't put in massive amounts of 5 & 6* shards and accompanying sig stones, I would love at least some more mid-tier resources like t1a and t4b. They severely bottleneck me right now.
  • Options

Hello @Strikerrx8. Thank you for sharing your request with the community and with us! This is being reviewed.
  • Options

Hello @Ercarret. Thank you for elaborating your reasoning for the suggestion. This definitely adds weight to the entire request.

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Definitely agree alliance events need a boost, 3 day and sa in particular, my alliance has ranked 1st in sa on numerous occasions and the rewards for even top are virtually nothing
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    There's a lot that can be done to modify the 3-day events as well as the Summoner advancement Rewards based on progression but at the same time it is so important to not Overlook the core essential materials that everybody needs regardless of progression (like the aforementioned T1A & T4B). As we enter this new phase or new meta in the game, we're going to have to have multiple sources of availability for those resources so that way no matter who you are in this game and how you play it, there is a way for you to still succeed, whether you're rolling Solo or as part of the crew. I really hope that this is something that does get enough attention and support behind it cuz it is definitely something whether today, tomorrow or at least a couple months down the line, it has to be acknowledged both as a request but especially as a necessity.
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Maybe this is place you can get a 6* sig stone added. Letting those circulate just a little more freely allows community to invest in a character and at least conceive of max sig level but it's still a precious/valuable resource.