**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Morningstar not triggering wp

Using 4 star Morningstar with suicides and will power not activating with liquid courage. I know she is bleed immune but not poison immune. Am I missing something it’s not the quest I am in because it is triggering all other champs in same quest and even same fight.

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I just got her 4 and 3 star in 10$ blade pack. Is worth taking to 4/40? Is she comparable to stark spidey iceman?
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I am not sure. She seems to be a wet noodle. She seems like she is good for her synergies.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I don't have but thank you for the information as I run LC
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    She is currently considered a robot champion (It was discussed in other thread).
    It's apparently bug and it will be fixed
  • Options
    Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    Yeah I’m have the same problem as well I have a 4* one and willpower isn’t working for her us6g0dbqavt5.png
  • Options
    Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    Bump wondering if this will get fixed
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is already a known bug. Check her spotlight
  • Options
    Hey everybody, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who brought this up. We're currently looking into it and will update as soon as we have more information.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, the game team has gone and pushed a fix for this issue, so Willpower and Salve will now work for Morningstar just fine. Thanks again to everybody who provided extra info!