**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

can we have bishop buffed spotlight pls ?

LovekLovek Posts: 216 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
hi kabam thank you for Sharing diablo's new spotlight. can we have bishop's spotlight pls ? 😁
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can't wait πŸ˜„
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Where is the spotlight?
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wicket329 said:

mbrace said:

I did get excited about Ronin and Bishop, but it can only go just so far without a spotlight. Obviously Diablo got the full rework, so it will be about how well the numbers have been tuned for the other two. Diablo looks pretty much night and day better than what he was, BTW.

While Ronin is almost certainly a numbers-only change, Bishop could still get a moderate update (think like Angela or Ultron level changes). I’ve got my fingers crossed for that.
    I would hope so, because I don’t think numbers alone can salvage Bishop. His SP1 needs something at least.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm not expecting a dramatic change in Bishop, just possibly the ability to add a prowess and of course updated synergies, which I will always appreciate.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bishop really needs a Power Gain somewhere in his kit to quickly build up Prowess, and for a Mutant whose primary ability is energy manipulation he needs massive energy resistance. I'm talking Guardian levels of every resistance.

If he really gets that, it would be amazing.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Yeah his power gain is already there. If he's suffering from a shock, a cold snap or incineration, he can easily fill up his bar power in an instant
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

Bishop really needs a Power Gain somewhere in his kit to quickly build up Prowess, and for a Mutant whose primary ability is energy manipulation he needs massive energy resistance. I'm talking Guardian levels of every resistance.

He kind of already has power gain. As he currently is, the more of his energy charges he has, the more power he gains through hits.
    I mean an actual Power Gain passive which grants X amount of Power over X seconds if an enemy is knocked down.
    I understand where you coming from but the problem is is that if you're trying to stay Comics accurate, Bishop is about as close to as accurate as he's going to get without giving him random abilities... minus the time jumping but I don't think they want to be that bold yet
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I really hope Bishop turns out well, I find him fun too play and I used to use him in AQ all the time back when I had a small 5* roster
  • Options
    can't wait ! please kabam. get out spotlight of Bishop & ronin pls
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They really need to make him effective against Techs instead of completely useless.

In comics (yes, I know: MCOC is different/inspired by...) he's perfectly capable of absorbing projected energy from all kinds of technology.
  • Options
    why only 1 spotlight... annoucent 3 buff. but just 1 spotlight out... pls kabam
  • Options
    We'll get the others by Friday.

They gave out Diablos because it was an overhaul..
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,022 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would like a champion that does not just off himself when you try to get any damage from him.

They removed that mechanic from Black Bolt’s sp2 previously because it wasn’t fun for players, so I’m hoping they do the same here.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m telling you he’d be OP if all they did was remove self damage.
  • Options
    hey kabam ! you forgot spotlight of Bishop & Ronin
  • Options
    Kabam LotoKabam Loto Posts: 1,997
    edited June 2021
    Hello @Lovek. Thank you for your requests! I'll be moving your topic to the Suggestions and Requests section for better visibility. We recommend in the future you post any suggestions on the announced board.

• Options
    RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…
    Lets get that Ronin spotlight up please.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fabwizi said:

Where is the Bishop updated spotlight...Is it a secret or something.

We're still a week away from the update. In the last few months the Spotlights were released on the friday before the Update