**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto

Mephisto is allowing buffs while the enemy shouldn’t be allowed to, this SS was from arena, but it happens everywhere (quest, AQ, AW, etc.) against a wide variety of champs.

2wbszimes3go.png

Comments

• Happening to me too. Don’t get it. Why are buffs popping up when using mephesto ???
  • Anything ?
  • Pretty important bug Kabam, please inform us as to why he doesn’t prevent all buffs
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    They will be back in the office tomorrow
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Did they fix the fact that Hyperion can Incinerate Mephisto?
  • Hey @Chipalas, sorry to hear about this. I'd like to ask some questions so that we can look into this a little better. First, can you confirm that these buffs are activating during Soul Imprisonment, and not before? Just asking because it's a bit hard to confirm from the screenshot and Thor's Fury buffs can last long enough that he could gain them before the Soul Imprisonment and maintain them for a decent chunk of the Soul Imprisonment's duration.

I also see you've said this has happened in different modes and against different opponents. Are there any opponents you've fought or game modes you've played in where it seems to happen more frequently? Lastly, do you have any video showing opponents activating buffs during Soul Imprisonment? I understand you may not but, if you do, it could be quite helpful.

I'll bring this up to the rest of the team, and also send along any other info you may have.