**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Creeps and Crawlies

I am missing the Creeps and Crawlies crystal, in store it shows I have 5,495 shards, it shows the 7 day calander for shards but the amounts are only showing white, no numbers. I rebooted app several times and it has not helped, any help would be greatly appreciated, sent a ticket as well. No response yet. Just covering all basis.

Comments

• Options
    B00gerbuttB00gerbutt Posts: 22
    You're not the only one. It works for my alts on same phone though.
  • Options
    MaxxtronMaxxtron Posts: 29
    Same exactly. I have around 2,500 shards but don't see the crystals anywhere in game.
  • Options
    RuschRusch Posts: 32
    That is crazy, I am glad I am not the only one, but sorry it happened at all.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, this sounds like we'll need to look into your accounts directly. Please contact our Support team and they can do that! Otherwise, the Creeps & Crawlies Crystal should be in the Special tab. :)
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, this sounds like we'll need to look into your accounts directly. Please contact our Support team and they can do that! Otherwise, the Creeps & Crawlies Crystal should be in the Special tab. :)

Same problem here...😥😥😥

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Re-installed the game and crystals appeared!