**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm groot???!?

2»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    5th Groot related thread appearing in Forum. Which one will be the last one standing?
  • 597994597994 Posts: 5
    In typical Kabam fashion there’s another problem in the game...... this is ridiculous!!!!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I think the calculations are based on a certain minimum number of players and that everyone who gets him have at least achieved a minimum number of the milestones. This seems to be a problem each time there is a horribly low cutoff under the new system (Groot, Fixit, Khan).
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    We grinders should definitely get a compensation for this. Especially when your expecting those four star shards.
  • LobejLobej Posts: 3
    Still waiting on rewards 9 hrs later
  • nishantnishant Posts: 30
    Still no rewards, not even rank is showing.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Most interesting is the complete silence from kabam as usual because this is affecting players and not in our favor. I wonder what the so called kabam loyalists (you know who I am talking about ;) ) have to say about this now.
  • ShawnsyOPShawnsyOP Posts: 9
    Compo will be 3* Groot for everybody :/
  • I'm not groot, don't want groot.. Just want those shards.. Come on kabam..
  • polalphapolalpha Posts: 17
    no explanation either, kabam!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    f9_abs wrote: »
    Most interesting is the complete silence from kabam as usual because this is affecting players and not in our favor. I wonder what the so called kabam loyalists (you know who I am talking about ;) ) have to say about this now.

This is my biggest complaint about this game. They got mods closing threads down as we speak and still no communication about when things go a little screwy. It's obviously important to people that we get rewards in a timely manner so why can't they show us the respect and respond with something. Even if it's just acknowledgement on their behalf to say hey "we are working on it we expect to have rewards released at this time." Can't ask for more.
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    f9_abs wrote: »

This is my biggest complaint about this game. They got mods closing threads down as we speak and still no communication about when things go a little screwy. It's obviously important to people that we get rewards in a timely manner so why can't they show us the respect and respond with something. Even if it's just acknowledgement on their behalf to say hey "we are working on it we expect to have rewards released at this time." Can't ask for more.

Well it must be kabam policy to neither speak, nor let others speak. :D
  • urf0yvrp3krh.png
    What the hell is still going on?!?
    Why is it taking so long ?!
    Sahilmufc wrote: »
    urf0yvrp3krh.png
    What the hell is still going on?!?
    Why is it taking so long ?!

Quoting my alliance mate, Groot must have pressed the "button". >:)
  • I have not received my awards for Groot Arena either.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    It usually happens with super low cutoffs, recently happened a round with fixit lol
  • Just got the rewards from the groot arena! Only 250 four stars shards 100 five stars shards for 1.5m points? Usually I will get 500 four stars shards ranking for 1.5m points! :open_mouth:
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I have mine.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    1.55m Got me 500 shards and ultimately duping Guilly again. Now sig 75. Sweet
  • Shoot! Wish I could pulled in more points but I was ran out of time? Barely made it to 1.5m very last minutes. :neutral:
  • Hey everyone, I'm sorry to hear there's a delay in the Groot rewards, I'm waiting on mine too. I'm working on getting more info for you, so in the meantime, please try to keep it constructive. Thank you for your patience!
  • Something doesn't seem right, I finally got the rewards but didn't even break 11-25% with 1.6 mil. I know the rankings were messed up but 12k should be in that range, right?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I think the calculations are based on a certain minimum number of players and that everyone who gets him have at least achieved a minimum number of the milestones. This seems to be a problem each time there is a horribly low cutoff under the new system (Groot, Fixit, Khan).

Do you think it will be similar in Round 2?
    Fixit round 1 - 1.514
    round 2 - 1.504

Is it a champ can only be awarded to Summoner completing all milestones?