**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tough rank decision

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
5* Ultron (0 signature) from 2/35 to r3
4* AoUV (42 signature) from 4/40 to r5

Similar Ultron champs are:
Doctor Voodoo (limited sustain)
Wolverine/X23 (regen)

Similar AoUV champs are:
4* Hawkeye (control)
5* Hawkeye (control)
Dormammu (control)
Magik (control)
Gwenpool (control)
Doctor Voodoo (control)

Tough rank decision 51 votes

Ultron
78%
GroundedWisdomGamerGKaineFlazinatorYarah_DahiledanielmathSnakeEyes69VavasourDrZolaNoob_2yrsSkyBigbadromoINTEGRALadqqedfyvrVision_41_LivingDeadGirlquando213TheRobertkoMe3e82 40 votes
AoU Vision
21%
NevvBAjavedErza_ScarletSteelCurtainMUTNastyEfnNateDrchucklesTellthemIAMD_Ace_71SgtAnime1DadouSanAgentEdward 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Ultron
    Completely depends on what you need. Vision is an excellent power control champ (when he isn’t bugged) but doesn’t give you the bleed damage someone like HE does. But you do get double immunity.

Ultron as R3 is a sturdy champ who offers solid and reliable regen and double immunity, bleed and stun. Maybe it is just me, but he feels like a different champ in the 5* version.

I have 5* Ultron at R3 and 4* Vision at 5/50 and L99. Ultimately, both can be very useful at those levels, especially if you have lost all hope for a 5* SL dupe.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I have a 5/50 SL who has been serving me well even as I prep to 100% 5.2.4. 5* SL seems like an eternity away even for just getting him as arena fodder let alone Duped.

I went with Ultron. I learned that his cauterize effects the WHOLE attack and his L2 hits reasonable hard if you get a crit or 2.

His 1st real use will be in the Boss Rush as I need a bleed immune champ for both Blade and Morningstar so Ultron will get the lime light against those 2 later this week
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I love Vision but having a ranked ultron is a must. He's an AQ machine. Wish I had a 5* Ultron. My 4* is r5 and max sig but a 5* is always better..congrats on a great champ. I'll save 4 t2a for him once I complete LOL 100%
  • Options
    SkySky Posts: 38
    Ultron
    4*s are the new 3*s.
  • Options
    Me3e82Me3e82 Posts: 14
    Ultron
    Vision is good but Ultron is one of the top champs for utility in my eyes. He is double immune and regens with decent power. Having him awakened is great but not a must by far. He has been on my AQ team as a 4* for 15 months and will be until a 5* replaces him. Vision does have the 100% power drain on the L2 that is great. It boils down to your need, if you have sustainable champs already and only need immunity and power control then Vision is your Guy. If you need a regen champ with immunities then Ultron is your boy.
  • Options
    Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Ultron
    I say 5* Ultron because 6* will be coming so it'd be good to prepare.