**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miles is supposed to miss unblockable spls with 105% chance but

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Miles ability description says that he misses unblockable specials with 105% chance and this ability is not affected by ability accuracy. I decided to use him in act 7.2.5, here one path has node which make opponents specials unblockable. But miles is not able to miss them at 105% chance. I am sharing youtube link of this issue.
@Kabam Zibiit

https://youtu.be/SEKTnRVd1ro
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    I am missing anything?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    You blocked.

edited September 2021
    No I watched the entire 55s of it. That screenshot was from the last sp1 that KOed him.

Watch the split second Guardian threw his sp1. Miles hands came up for the block.

(Also, if you noticed, OP has the habit of manually dex-ing Guardian’s sp1 instead of not touching the screen. For the last sp1, he tried to manually dex it, was too late, it registered as a block and didn’t trigger Mile’s auto evade.)
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    xNig said:

No I watched the entire 55s of it. That screenshot was from the last sp1 that KOed him.

Watch the split second Guardian threw his sp1. Miles hands came up for the block.

Damn he blocked right before the attack came, so I didn’t see that. But what about the very last hit of that same SP1, it didn’t look like he blocked but I might be wrong again.
    edited September 2021

xNig said:

Damn he blocked right before the attack came, so I didn’t see that. But what about the very last hit of that same SP1, it didn’t look like he blocked but I might be wrong again.
    For some champs, the moment the special connects, evade doesn’t trigger. No idea why it’s this way but the first hit is the most important.

It could be also be because only the first hit is unblockable (as seen from OP being able to parry the first sp1 in the video).

xNig said:

I will share video without blocking or dexing
    edited September 2021
    Miss works fine against collector.
    edited September 2021
    2 possible reasons. (Btw, only the first beam of Guardian’s sp1 is unblockable. Proven by video that you were able to parry/block his hits after the beam.)

Lordabck said:

xNig said:

(Also, if you noticed, OP has the habit of manually dex-ing Guardian’s sp1 instead of not touching the screen. For the last sp1, he tried to manually dex it, was too late, it registered as a block and didn’t trigger Mile’s auto evade.)

Miss ability has nothing to do with block, his evade won’t trigger while blocking.
    xNig said:

You blocked.

xNig said:

You blocked.

You didn’t see the full video then, I thought that too, but towards then end the attack didn’t miss even though he didn’t block
    xNig said:

xNig said:

I have recorded another clip and here i am not blocking, watch complete video.

https://youtu.be/1Jc8XTLILWA
    xNig said:

2 possible reasons. (Btw, only the first beam of Guardian’s sp1 is unblockable. Proven by video that you were able to parry/block his hits after the beam.)

Lordabck said:

xNig said:

Miss ability has nothing to do with block, his evade won’t trigger while blocking.
    See now i have recorded another video where i am not doing anything.

xNig said:

Lordabck said:

xNig said:

It is about well times block.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    His miss is bugged.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Yes it’s bugged. Just tried it agains CGR unblockable sp1.
    No dex, no block. Just standing and waiting.
    CGR made a lot of damage and put several incinerates on me through the miss.

His miss is bugged.

hope kabam verifies this.

Snurris said:

Vigilance?
    Lordabck said:

xNig said:

Lordabck said:

xNig said:

You blocked the first sp1 so expected to not have the miss trigger.

It’s the second sp1 that you dashed in that didn’t miss. Hm… Likely bugged then.
    xNig said:

Lordabck said:

xNig said:

Lordabck said:

xNig said:

It’s the second sp1 that you dashed in that didn’t miss. Hm… Likely bugged then.
    I didn’t dash, i just left controls. He was moving or going forward on his own.
    xNig said:

Snurris said:

Vigilance?
    Only if CGR as a opponent have finished full combo ending with medium.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Snurris said:

Vigilance?
    doubtful, the AI would have to do a full 5 hit combo. The ability is almost definitely bugged, as they wouldn't be asking for reports if it wasn't.

With CGR however, it may be that his unblockable buff didn't last long enough to make Miles miss. When you use Spidergwen against CGR, say his unblockable buff last's for the first 3 hits, SpiderGwen will evade them. But if the buff ends before the last hit, it's not longer unblockable and she won't evade.

So even after the bug is fixed, Miles won't miss much of CGR's Sp1, the only way his unblockable buff lasts for the entire special is if it's duration is increased by the max amount, so during his fateseal/powerlock.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

Lordabck said:

xNig said:

Lordabck said:

xNig said:

Why does blocking matter though? His miss doesn't trigger only on well-timed blocks. It doesn't say anything else in his abilities.
    You're completely right, I missed that too. I just had it in my mind that, like Gwen , he wouldn't miss on block.
  • Hey there, as some mentioned, there is a thread going for this issue here. The team is currently looking into this issue and working on implementing a fix. We'll update there as soon as we have more info.
This discussion has been closed.