**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I the only one with connection problems?

13Β»

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh no, my legends run!

Kidding πŸ˜‡

No sane person would Do that first Day.

Also, when was the last er-Maintenance? Some Time ago.
  • xBearxxBearx Posts: 61 β˜…
    Great way to start the first day of the month.
  • It takes like, eternity, between fights. And that little pesky connection symbol that blink all the time.

Same here
  • Tsuki_no_HakaiTsuki_no_Hakai Posts: 5 β˜…
    I had just used a full energy refill lol
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

This game needs immediate investment, cash / man hours to get it on track .. every single thing , and i mean every single thing that was released has either been bugged or broken on first release. The game has been crashing frequently over a year now and that is the new normal … connection issues are the new normal too .. its just disappointing to see all this

Yeah. Really needs to have some kind of a fix.
    Before, updates used to excite me. Now, I dread the monthly updates since I know that something or the other is going to be bugged.
    There was a time when i had absolutely zero crashes. Hard to believe now.
    It's honestly become a game in the community at this point. When is the first bug/crash going to come after the update.
    I get that coding is hard and it's going to be really hard to maintain a game like this, but it's honestly getting out of control at this point.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Great timing as always. Was grinding trying to get the 25 units for quest completion and had just popped in a quest energy refill. Even if it isn't a lot I hope Kabam looks at some sort of compensation. I may not be everyone but if this doesn't come back soon i may lose the equivalent of 55 units.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same here even tho connection is all good and all other apps are working fine !!
    I feel it's more of mcoc servers issues that are causing connection issues rather than other things
  • xMxttyxMxtty Posts: 1 β˜…
    Literally just bought the thronebreaker card deal, then the game breaks. I did get my rewards but! I'm kind of annoyed that I'm spending money, and these issues keep happening.. Its getting beyond silly.. oh well, I'm sure it won't be the last time. 🀣
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 β˜…β˜…
    I never get to use the 30% big boost. The one time I decide to put it on and clear some content the game goes down :(
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No it won’t be the last time. All games have bugs. Deal with it
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    seems to be back up now at least for me
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same. And then my fps will drop to something that looks like 15 fps and It'll be all glitchy and weird and I'll get hit.
  • The game should be back up and accessible for everyone again. We apologize for the delay.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Back down again?
  • Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48 β˜…
    @Kabam Zibiit still having issues after maintenance in aq, constant network issues between each fight losing half health plus I cant block at all now.. Theres a few in the ally with the same issue.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Game freezing for me after a couple of fights. Have to close it down and load it up again each time.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I get 2 or 3 fights in before the game freezes requiring a reboot.