**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Common Mike, you got time to close threads but not to fix the game, non sense

Legends run ruined, you can imagine how we feel

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Miike said the downtime will include our legend run time. But how will we know the game is up unless we sit and keep trying to load. Meaning if we miss the second the game goes live again we lose out on time
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    They are a joke. They are merging the threads and disabling comments. Just close the damn forums if you don't want criticism.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Lmao. You really want Miike trying to fix the game himself?
  • Cfama_21Cfama_21 Posts: 5
    Totallt ruined my run for Legend! Tried to get it done before AW attack so I can use all my champs! Thanks Kabam! Quality game youve got!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I don’t think he could fix a ham sandwich.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Miike has NOTHING TO DO WITH FIXING THE GAME. He is a forum Mod, not a dev, not a programmer. Might as well ask why YOU haven't fixed the game. And they are merging the Game Is Down threads after closing them, because apparently no one bothers to see if there's already one up before they spam complaints about it.

Have you seen that thread? We can't comment on it. That's why people are making more threads. Maybe you should bother reading before posting as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Cfama_21 wrote: »
    Totallt ruined my run for Legend! Tried to get it done before AW attack so I can use all my champs! Thanks Kabam! Quality game youve got!

They've already commented on this. The down time will not be counted for Legends Titles. Now, if you have to use your Champs for something else, that's a separate issue.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Is Common Mike the brother of rapper Common?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Even if the times aren’t ruined the guys using 30% boosters will still have them running out earlier putting them at disadvantage to players who are fortunate enough to attempt when the game is stable. Sorry guys you pretty much got shafted.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    ... Which obviously means make more and more threads that will be closed and no one can comment on. Great logic. And all that would be needed to do (and has been done), is make ONE thread saying the threads aren't being merged correctly. Maybe because they are too busy closing a million threads saying the same ****. This happens every damn time anything ever goes wrong (which is often).
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Miike has NOTHING TO DO WITH FIXING THE GAME. He is a forum Mod, not a dev, not a programmer. Might as well ask why YOU haven't fixed the game. And they are merging the Game Is Down threads after closing them, because apparently no one bothers to see if there's already one up before they spam complaints about it.

Have you seen that thread? We can't comment on it. That's why people are making more threads. Maybe you should bother reading before posting as well.

They said they'll update when the game is back up. What else do you want? Live footage of them trying to fix the servers?
  • I think if mike tried to fix the game himself it would be a lot worse then it is now. Lol I’m sure he would say the same thing. Mike is the middle man.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    ... Which obviously means make more and more threads that will be closed and no one can comment on. Great logic. And all that would be needed to do (and has been done), is make ONE thread saying the threads aren't being merged correctly. Maybe because they are too busy closing a million threads saying the same ****. This happens every damn time anything ever goes wrong (which is often).

yeah but its funny to watch people bug out
This discussion has been closed.