**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Kabam Miike the funniest person on the forums?

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
He has over 2.6k LOL ratings. If not him, then write in candidates are encouraged.

Is Kabam Miike the funniest person on the forums? 29 votes

Yes he is the funniest
65%
Kabam MiikeVdh2008ShrimkinsRaganatorSpity68RydertheblackPurveyorJimmyJohnJonesadqqedfyvrDarkmagic1991Dave_the_destroyerLeepower12buttersTheInfinityWatchShaheerFIazMr_mc_person34HzoriAgentEdwardKongfuPandaKP 19 votes
No he is not the funniest (write-in)
34%
YellsomePrimmer79unknownnebR4GECovenanter77RedRoosterKocheeseDonybWabzi 10 votes

Comments

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Kind of question is that
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Yes he is the funniest
    The guy at least has to have a good sense of humor. Personally, I enjoy messing with him...and have received warnings for doing so. That said, he probably has one of the hardest jobs at Kabam. Kabam hands him info that he knows will enrage the community and has to be the one to own it, even if he is not involved in the decisions. Imagine if your job was to be screamed at by customers all day for the decisions made by your bosses.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Jobless kids
    XD
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    RedRooster wrote: »
    There is a difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone.

exactly what I wanted to say.he has so many lols bcoz ppl are laughing at him and not with him
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Yes he is the funniest
    Yeah, besides I found him more reliable than the other mods. He should train the other mods xD
This discussion has been closed.