**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Server Maintenance on WEDNESDAY

Every planned maintenance I can recall was on Tuesday nights. Just checking if the Wednesday in the in-game message is correct or a typo?

Comments

• Options
    I believe it's accurate because it said up to 1 hour.
  • Options
    ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    In Covid times, I wear sweatpants every day. :D
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's the season for sweatpants after all. :)
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    One of my coworkers tries to get us to wear pink on Wednesdays and it went downhill fast. I didn't get the reference so they begged me to watch the movie.

During the movie they totally referenced sweatpant Friday. I told my coworkers we could have avoided all the arguments about pink on Wednesdays because everyone can agree on sweatpant Friday.

For those not following it's a Mean Girls reference.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

This is correct! Wednesday is a special case for some upcoming updates to early game content. More info will be coming about that next week, but for most of our Veteran players, this won't really affect you.

Most?
    Acts 1-4 were due to be reworked. Think they started already with 1 & 2, now onto 3. So if you just never explored the early acts it’ll affect you
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

This is correct! Wednesday is a special case for some upcoming updates to early game content. More info will be coming about that next week, but for most of our Veteran players, this won't really affect you.

Most?
    Acts 1-4 were due to be reworked. Think they started already with 1 & 2, now onto 3. So if you just never explored the early acts it’ll affect you
    Best to get Act 4 exploration over with. I don't want to start all over again.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    What's the issue here? It is scheduled for that day, so wednesday it is (my dudes)...
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Etm34 said:

Most?
    Best to get Act 4 exploration over with. I don't want to start all over again.
    You won’t have to do it all over again.