**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinumpool Rewards

Not a complaint but curious, has everyone gotten their rewards already? I got 25 points and thought it would at least be enough for ranked rewards. I can't decide if I should have anything coming to me or if it's all been sent out and I got nothing. Thanks!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Mine came. I got 11-25 with 24, so you should be in. Just wait I'd say.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Okay, thanks guys! Also, I'm an Android user so I know Kabam doesn't like me! Lol
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Damn, should done just a few more runs ig
  • SpunjieeSpunjiee Posts: 4
    Have still not received rank rewards after maintenance. What is going on Kabam?
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    Same
  • SpunjieeSpunjiee Posts: 4

Hey there! I'll ask to have this looked into, but just a heads up, it probably won't be until tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Most of you will with missing Rewards should start seeing them soon.

Thanks Miike
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

So yea, used almost all my units for this boss rush and I ended with this. Honestly Kabam, in the next update, can y’all put actual numbers in the ranked awards, it’ll be more helpful. Other than that, this event it’s a B -

First off, If you're needing to use a lot of units for something, you probably won't score as highly as you would like. Just general advice. Lots of people with endgame accounts breezed through this itemless.

Second, if by numbers, you mean they should give point values in relation to the ranked rewards, then you're describing the milestone rewards. Ranked reward percentile brackets are that way specifically because it is based on how well you do in relation to all other players that beat the final milestone, not just by how many points you get. There is no guarantee of any rewards except the bottom bracket. If by numbers you mean that they should tell you what rank you got after the event because you want to see how well you did, then you can just claim your rewards through the stash and you will be able to see the exact rank that you achieved.
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 310 ★★★

Hey there! I'll ask to have this looked into, but just a heads up, it probably won't be until tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Most of you will with missing Rewards should start seeing them soon.

Quick question @Kabam Miike ... I did 12 point in this event and the the 61% rank. Two alliance mates of mine did 12 points and got the rank above me. What's up with that? Was time a factor (I did my 12 points on the last few hours of the event)