**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Doesn't Peni Parker Counter Buffet Nodes?

RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Her awakened ability says when the opponent "recovers more than 5% of max health at once, inflict a heal block passive preventing to opponent from healing for ___ seconds".

I get that buffet and masochism are 5% not MORE than 5%, but it didn't trigger on a 15% buffet node either.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    edited December 2021

Anyone tried her in aspect of chaos?
    The health switch is instant. It's considered healing as it is effected by despair.

Well buffet is counted as healing I believe, because I think Warlock power drains and degens the opponent if they buffet while infected
    Also, awakened Morningstar gains regen buff on buffet and Masochism nodes. I wonder if that means they're counted as "instant" buffs like DH's instant shock (which used to be a debuff but not anymore)
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Anyone tried her in aspect of chaos?
    The health switch is instant. It's considered healing as it is effected by despair.

Well buffet is counted as healing I believe, because I think Warlock power drains and degens the opponent if they buffet while infected
    Also, awakened Morningstar gains regen buff on buffet and Masochism nodes. I wonder if that means they're counted as "instant" buffs like DH's instant shock (which used to be a debuff but not anymore)
    She doesn’t get it on buffet, only maso
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    To be clear, this is only awakened Peni, correct?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

yes
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Yes, it's part of her sig ability
  • Options
    Would you be able to tell us any specific fights or quests where this is happening in or would you happen to have footage of this happening? The more specific info we can get on where you're seeing this, the easier we can look into replicating it and testing it under different scenarios.