**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom/Mister Negative Healing Synergy

The regeneration buff does proc from the synergy, but doesn’t actually heal the champions.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this happening? Also, would you be able to let us know who you were fighting, where you saw this take place, and what nodes were active at the time?
  • Options
    PoonwangPoonwang Posts: 8
    Yes, I recorded a video, but it wont let me upload it. Where can I send the file? It happens on any fight that im using Venom. Also for Mister Negative, he gets his regeneration, but then it drops off after a couple of seconds. I have videos of both.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Poonwang said:

Yes, I recorded a video, but it wont let me upload it. Where can I send the file? It happens on any fight that im using Venom. Also for Mister Negative, he gets his regeneration, but then it drops off after a couple of seconds. I have videos of both.

Negative removes buff on himself, including that regen
  • Options
    You can upload a video to a site like youtube and then share a link to it here.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    That synergy gives Venom the ability to gain a regen buff granting 10% of Missing Health, so if it happens that the regen is triggered at full health it will heal for 0 HP. This might be why you don't see any healing ^_^