**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CAN'T LOG IN (ANDROID USERS) UPDATE

Is there any progress regarding the situation? It has been more than 7 hours now. I really hope we are compensated for this.

Comments

• Options
    Cant login. Try 50 time. S.off cell nd try again still same problem. Unknown error reconnect msg. Solve this problem. Id-batman creator
  • Options
    LuwaiLuwai Posts: 1
    This is the same for me my id is Luwai
  • Options
    Pr1ncePr1nce Posts: 1
    And the same for me id ==pr1nce==
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    I just want to let every moderator and admin know that ALL if not, MOST android devices are suffering from the login issue. There is no need to ask us the OS version or device type for this problem.
  • Options
    sfsiliconsfsilicon Posts: 110
    mods please create central post.
  • Options
    Ajay121Ajay121 Posts: 39
    shake96 wrote: »
    Kabam Troubleshooting Procedure:

1. Blame the User
    2. Blame the User's Device
    3. Blame the User's Network
    4. Close the Forum Discussions
    5. Say INVESTIGATING
    6. Post "Emergency Maintenance" pop-up in the game
    7. Eventually Fix the Problem (most likely patch, not truly fix)
    8. Break something else while fixing/patching original problem
    9. Pretend the issue never happened
    10. Rinse & Repeat every 5-10 days

true.... 100%
  • Options
    Ok so I know that android users can't get into the game right now. And I really believe that those users should get compensated somehow. What I Want to know is what do you guys think about everyone getting compensated? If you think about it all of us are being hurt here as well especially in AW. I've been waiting for someone to move for hours now and he cant because we split up the paths. So because of that we will probably lose this VERY winnable AW. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Z4r0Z4r0 Posts: 2
    Same for me
  • Options
    batmancreatorbatmancreator Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    More thn 7hr still i cant login. Failed to login Unknown error. I m using android mobile. Redmi note 3 andriod version 6.0.1, ram 3gb, my id- batman creator. [removed by moderation], solve as soon as possible. I cant complete voodoo arena event now . bcz of login error. My alliance name- alliance realms kings A.R.K.
  • Options
    Our team is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. As there are multiple threads open on the topic, we will be closing any additional threads created to try to keep the forums organized. As soon as more information is available on this, our team will update players. Thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this.

@batmancreator I have removed your email address from your post. Please do not post your login information in the forums as they are able to be viewed by the public.
  • Options
    The game is not opening since last 6 to 7hrs,
    Whenever I open it, it says failed to log in and I have to reconnect.
    But it doesn't solve the problem.
  • Options
    Evodraon
  • Options
    Id: Evodragon
  • Options
    LumiaLumia Posts: 7
    Can you tell us how long should we wait until this is fixed? Please reply at least before closing this discussion. :neutral:
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I don't have any additional information at this time. As soon as we do, we will absolutely update in the forums!
This discussion has been closed.