**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam lacking in support

Hello
I give up trying through support, I’ve attempted to report 5 player who’ve used hacks to mod the game and earn the rol champs, it’s quite clear as they are only lvl 16 most the time, each time I send a ticket in its the same generic reply, support haven’t read my ticket, just seen it’s about a hack and sent the generic reply.
Why is it that is genuine players are playing without cheating and kabam willingly are doing nothing to stop the mods and hacks, why do we play fair when those that don’t are treated the same? Seems like kabam support has given up

Comments

• Options
    Blade34Blade34 Posts: 26
    I feel you on that one. I asked a simple question how many points to earn 3 star characters and was given a lame reply. I bought the Day walker bundle and it dropped nothing but 2 stars. I asked what the deal was another lame reply. I will be keeping my money in my pockets.
  • Options
    Hey there @GingerJuno, I can totally understand some confusion with the reply from our Support Team when you send a report to them. However, an investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s)/alliance. Due to our privacy policy, however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation. We are only able to advise the original account holder if a ban is placed on his/her account.

Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!

There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

@Blade34 we can't really state a solid answer on that one, as various crystals have various different possibilities. This article may provide more details though. You can also search the Support Knowledgebase in-game by tapping the gear in the upper left-hand corner, then choosing Support, and searching the various topics and guides available.
This discussion has been closed.