**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag after update

Anyone else experiencing a delay in evade timing after the most recent update? I'm experiencing it on both of my accounts. Makes it particularly hard on my scrub account when I'm on an unlockable special 1 path and my champ doesn't evade when I dash back, but rather stands there and takes the hit.

Comments

• Me. Before maintenance game work fine but after maintenance a lot of micro lag in fight! I make also a threads some hours ago!
  • engrosseengrosse Posts: 4
    Yep same issue just spend 800 units in act 5 on one iceman....
  • JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
    The whole animation flow is jerky and laggy. It sucks, please fix your product Kabam, thanks
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    Is this being looked into? The recruit chats, people in my alliance, and other threads all are experiencing the same issue. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Hey there! Thanks for the feedback, I have let the team know about the issue, and they will take a look into it. Please bear with us.
    Can you also fix this **** from happening? I wait for the game to load and just get the spinning icon. When it finally does load, it's a timeout (and half my health gone) without ever even starting. And no way kabam will ever give compensation for half your health lost due to server issues. fpguwfuqc8db.png
    Filing a ticket is a waste if time even. You get a former letter asking for a bunch of info worded as ....Hi I'm ___ I'm sorry you're experiencing ____. As a player too I know how frustrating that can be. I'm sorry but Kabam cannot offer any individual compensation for our mess up. But please give us all the details about the issue so we can do nothing.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    kabam can never seem to fix a glitch
    And please tell the designers to knock off this dumb design where tiles fall under icons so you have to press repeatedly hoping to get just the right spot to advance.
    xqvtlj1ro040.png