**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just to let you guys now

MyToastMachineMyToastMachine Posts: 31
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Hey all,
I just wanted to say, please if you find a modder, or someone suspicious report them, send a ticket.
Because there are so many modders now, more than usual... This is getting out of control.
There are some skilled players who can do amazing things with low rate champions, ok i understand buut!
Look at this guy... Just look at his profile. Is it possible? He shouldn't even be able to finish road to the lab. 3
but he already completed the LoL...

So please don't let them grow like this. It's not about his 5* champions, everyone getting one or two 5 stars these days but it's obvious that he was cheating.

I'm hoping... I'm just hoping kabam will ban them all in a single ban wave at the end of this month.

7bn2huwppzc3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Please do not post usernames or screenshots of players that you suspect may have cheated in the forums. This is a violation of the rules on Privacy. Please send a ticket to our support team with any information you may want to include.
This discussion has been closed.