**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spiderman2099 Mephisto bug

Using spiderman2099 in AQ (Map5) against Mephisto node, I was able to obtain a crit buff on dexxing. This was during Mephisto soul contain period at start of fight, but s2099 kit is immune to all buffs.

Tried this in a practice fight to confirm and while the Dex fallout happened, no buff was applied to my champ so seems limited to AQ.

Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It might be a bug but I have two things to say
    i) Dex gives precision buff(s) not cruelty
    ii) You shouldn't be able to get buffs against mephisto at the start with any champ, did you test on mephisto outside AQ?
  • Options
    Wmbly62Wmbly62 Posts: 15
    My mistake. It’s a precision buff and was as applied to s2099 only in AQ. I did a test in Practice mode against my own Mephisto, and although I got the callout text for dexterity (instead of immune) no buff was applied - but also the S2099 debuff pause/spider sense was not applied.
  • Options

• Options
    Here’s the screen from my practice fight. Note the immune callout is only after the soul imprisonment. In AQ I was getting the precision buff in what would be the first screen (while SI is on)
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ok I can explain not getting the pause, that only triggers when you have personal debuffs on the opponent which are not stun, but getting the precision buff is definitely a bug.
  • Options
    Hey there, do you happen to have footage of this fight? Also, would you be able to let us know if this happened against any other Champs, or only against Mephisto?
  • Options
    I don’t have the video, but I’ll run that lane in todays AQ to take another clip of it.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I think other thing makes sense. He only pauses debuffs when he is supposed to gain a buff. While soul imprisoned , he can't gain it anyway