**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Max sig crystals not working

Hey @Kabam Miike ,
From the in-game message we received 3 hours ago the 6* max sigs crystals should already be live.
Already updated the game, just opened an already sig 200 Warlock and no max sig crystal on the pull screen.
Did I misunderstand the message or is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    AlexFey95AlexFey95 Posts: 10

Do you remember when you got Warlock to Sig 200? I'll report this but if you have that additional info, it would be helpful!

Not exactly sure when I got him at sig 200, but it was most probably around a year + ago. Lmk if you need any other info!
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    👍
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Alright! Found the cause of this issue! It looks like there was a short period of time that the crystal was not live for when this started, and are working on fixing it. Anybody that missed out on the crystal because of this issue will get their missing crystals when we send out the Comp for recent Dupes on Max Dupes.

Are we going to be getting 6* shards for non max sig dupes like we do for every other rarity below 6*? I know you usually get the next rarity of shards with a dupe and you aren't doing 7* yet but if max sig dupes can get bonus stuff now then I don't see why regular 6* dupes shouldn't give us some 6* shards considering the increased difficulty of obtaining them.