**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10,000 Units well spent - first rank 4

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

She was 12th r3 and been my favourite since, both with and without suicides.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’m glad I didn’t get a cosmic r4 gem. It would have been hard to choose between her and cgr or venompool. Congratulations she looks amazing.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Nice one. She's still a cracking champ, even if she's not quite at the top of the pile any more. But frankly, people who choose their favourite champs to r4 should be applauded, regardless of who it is
    🙂👍👏👏👏

• DeremusDeremus Posts: 134 ★★
    Man how is she. I have a cosmic 3 to 4 gem and want to wait for Hercules but that could be years. Have her max sig rank3
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Deremus said:

Man how is she. I have a cosmic 3 to 4 gem and want to wait for Hercules but that could be years. Have her max sig rank3

She's great, she was already at rank 3 but super tanky at r4 and the damage is noticeably higher. I had 2 of each t5cc already, spent a few days debating whole, picked her pretty much all the other godly champs I already have (doom, bwcv, torch, fury, warlock, ghost, aegon, apoc, iHulk the list goes on) just because I like playing her
  • Nice! I only have a 5-Star in my roster and am loving having her on the team. Hoping for a 6-Star of my own soon.