**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you serious Kabam? Why would you get rid of normal alliance health potions in the glory store?

RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Why in the world would you replace the health potions in the glory store with ones that don't work in AW? Are you trying to make AW more pay to win or what? This change makes absolutely no sense. I've always used the glory store to stock up on potions in the off season for the next war season, and now I won't be able to at all unless I want to spend money.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It makes sense to separate AQ potions being bought with glory, and AW potions being bought with loyalty

Both respective modes have their own currency to buy potions for.

The issue here is that the loyalty costs for potions in AW is wildly extortionate, and really needs tweaking with how much it costs to heal up rank 3 and now rank 4 champs.

Leave the AW potions costing loyalty and the AQ costing glory, I’m fine with that. The costs and the amount we can buy a week absolutely needs to change. It’s not anywhere close to sustainable right now
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    We gotta wait till they announce loyalty store update.
    Hoping a huge loyalty increase drops from various sources including war itself.

But as The Humble Saint once said-
    Reality is often D............
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★

It makes sense to separate AQ potions being bought with glory, and AW potions being bought with loyalty

The issue here is that the loyalty costs for potions in AW is wildly extortionate, and really needs tweaking with how much it costs to heal up rank 3 and now rank 4 champs.

Leave the AW potions costing loyalty and the AQ costing glory, I’m fine with that. The costs and the amount we can buy a week absolutely needs to change. It’s not anywhere close to sustainable right now

I can see your position, but if anything, AQ potions should be bought with loyalty and AW potions bought with Glory. 30k+ loyalty for a single potion is absurb.
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    Kabam wants to kill AW it seems. What kind of stupid change is this? 20k loyalty for a L4 AW potion? LOL
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

but if anything, AQ potions should be bought with loyalty and AW potions bought with Glory
    I disagree with this. Why should that be the case?

If this was the case and we have someone who only does AW and doesn’t do any AQ, they would be able to buy AQ potions with the loyalty they get from war, but wouldn’t be able to buy the potions for the mode they actually do. And vice versa

As it stands, if you only do one mode, you get the currency to invest in the mode again and continue doing said mode.
  • AspericonAspericon Posts: 35
    ChriissR said:

The fact that the community doesn't even notice this and it's being overshadowed by the other buffs. This update could literally ruin AW. You can only buy 2 potions a week, which barely heal a quarter of a R4. They are literally killing AW and people barely notice lol

you can buy 2 every 2 weeks 🤦‍♂️
  • Please use the thread pinned to the top of the page for this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.