**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing drop rates for cav annual crystals

Andy3202Andy3202 Posts: 62
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Drop rates were missing for the 2018 crystals
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Eh, just by the Day and Night nexus’ if you want to spend $5
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Missing from all of the offered

• Jamnik78Jamnik78 Posts: 54

• BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    There're no drop rates listed for the Crescent moon cav deals today (at least the 2020 version but it could be on others) and no 2021 edition cavs

• Hey there, we've let the rest of the team know so that they can look into getting this sorted out.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Commenting to hopefully hear a response from Kabam
  • HYXISHYXIS Posts: 7
    Are they ever gonna address this?
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Annual, but why don't they add 2021 crystals?
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    It's been 3 days. I too, would like an update

Hey there, we've let the rest of the team know so that they can look into getting this sorted out.

It’s been 3 days since Kabam said they would get this sorted out but nothing has been done. It’s getting pretty ridiculous now.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    They never gave anything during December with the annual crystals not having odds. And if they do it now. Then I would want mine from then. Can pick and choose when to give the replacements based on how many were purchased.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    @Zan0 i didn't receive any compensation for the 25th of December Annual Selector ones with no drop rates. Are we all thinking of the same crystals that kabam compensated?
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    @Zan0 i think there might have been a time they did refund it in December(maybe earlier on in the month so you could be right) , but i think that was also the time towards the end of December 2021 kabam drew the line with compensating matters such as this.
    Any update on this??
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Oh dear god not again